Thursday, January 3, 2019

Lead and Arsenic Poisoning

I recently went to the VA clinic to give blood and urine. While waiting for the blood to be drawn I asked the technician if I could have my blood tested for lead and arsenic poisoning because Springfield is powered by a coal burning power plant, and the reservoir that supplies Springfield with tap water is directly adjacent to the plant, and to the plant's coal ash pit.

This is part of an interest I have in trying to understand why people are behaving in a way never before seen, so public and vicious. The behavior stems from what seems like an inherent out of control hormonal balance, causing a plague of wrongfully attributed anger and hysteria. Normally I would plant this post under my other blog Indictment of Humanity, as just another collection of data, but the problem with toxins in our food chain has become my focus due to political and social upheavals in recent history.

Industrial interests are doing what they can to stifle reports on toxins created from burning coal.



No comments: