The DNC has a scandal you're probably not hearing about on the main-stream news. Here are the related stories. Compare and contrast these stories with each-other and with your own reality.
- Jimmy Dore (YouTube) Proof That "Russia Hacked DNC Server" Is Bullsh*t Posted By The Nation Magazine
- The Nation: Unverified ‘Russiagate’ Allegations, Irresponsibly Promoted by Congress and the Media, Have Become a Grave Threat to American National Security
- The Nation: A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack
- Town Hall: How Did the Dems' IT Scandal Suspects Get Here?
- Heavy: Hina Alvi: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- National Review: Why Was Wife of DWS’s Swindler Staffer Allowed to Leave the Country?
- The Washingon Post: The story of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and an indicted IT staffer that’s lighting up the right, explained
- Daily Caller: Grassley Seeks Immigration Files For Pakistani Suspects In House IT Probe
- New York Post: What the ‘House IT Scandal’ was really about
- Slate: Is There Anything to the Conservative Media Story About Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s IT Staffers?
- Politico (02/02/2017) : House staffers under criminal investigation for alleged equipment theft
- Politico (02/06/2017): House staffers under criminal investigation still employed
- Sun Senrtinel: Exclusive: Wasserman Schultz talks about arrested aide Imran Awan
- The Daily Caller ( 05/24/2017 ): Wasserman Schultz Threatened Police Chief For Gathering Evidence On Her IT Staffer’s Alleged Crimes [VIDEO]
- Fox News Opinion: Debbie Wasserman Schultz, House Democrats and the incredible scandal the mainstream media wants you to ignore
- Politico: Watchdog wants investigation into Wasserman Schultz over IT staffer
- Wikipedia: Imran Awan
- Snopes: Imran Awan
- MSNBC (07/26/2017): Debbie Wasserman Schultz Aide Arrested Trying to Flee the Country
- Miami New Times: Here Are the Unanswered Questions About Wasserman Schultz's Awan Brothers IT Scandal
- American Thinker: Imran Awan coverage betrays media bias
- Gateway Pundit: It Has to be Asked: Was Wasserman Schultz Having Affair with Criminal IT Staffer Imran Awan?
- Center for Security Policy (02/22/2017): Another Major Democratic Email Scandal the News Media is Ignoring
- Daily Caller (Twitter): Imran Awan Possessed The Password To iPad Used By DWS When DNC Emails Were Given To WikiLeaks http://trib.al/tYXtb3p #DWS #Awan #WikiLeaks
Question: Since Imran Awan was arrested for bank fraud, would such allegations lead to the logical conclusion that he had access to, and sold the leaked Podesta emails to Guccifer 2.0, who then forwarded the data to Wikileaks?
Question: Would Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC scapegoat Russia to distract from this scandal?