- Fracking Found Responsible For Blast that Severely Burned Entire Family – No One Charged.
- Horrifying Precedent — Court Rules Cops Can Allow Dogs To Maul Innocent People.
- Does Anyone Care About D.C.’s Missing Black And Latinx Teens?
- The 100 Most Damaging Wikileaks Who Haven’t Been Paying Attention.
- Indiana Reveals The Arsenal They Brought With Them To Standing Rock.
- Leading Psychiatrists Follow Top-Dog Bankers’ Guide to Career Advancement.
- “Most of the World is Just Collapsing in Laughter” on Claims that Russia Intervened in the US Election: An Interview with Noam Chomsky.
- Tillerson Used 'Alias' Email to Discuss Climate at Exxon, NY AG Says.
- California Judge Rules Against Monsanto, Allows Cancer Warning on Roundup.
- In Women’s Strike, Media Miss a Moment to Look in Mirror.
- We Are Just Six States Away From A Constitutional Crisis – Details.
- Wikileaks: U.S. Gov’t Bought Control Over Software Privacy Vulnerabilities, Kept Them Hidden from Public, Tech Firms.
- The EPA Used to Tweet About the Environment. Now It Just Tweets About Scott Pruitt.
- Profitable Companies, No Taxes: Here’s How They Did It.
- Former Koch Agents, Staffing Trump's Federal Agencies.
- Can Customs and Border Officials Search Your Phone? These Are Your Rights.
- How the System Got Broken, and Why It Can’t Be Fixed.
- 'Real Americans' have always been rebels: a guide for progressive patriotism.
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
While you were distracted
at 9:59 AM