Friday, August 11, 2017
At 00:50 it's revealed that Trump's comments on the THADD missile system are "not the administration's official stance." Really? Who in the White House determines the administration's official stance? Steve Bannon? Who is the President of the United States?
at 6:19 PM
Sunday, August 6, 2017
*Updated August 12, 2017
The DNC has a scandal you're probably not hearing about on the main-stream news. Here are the related stories. Compare and contrast these stories with each-other and with your own reality.
The DNC has a scandal you're probably not hearing about on the main-stream news. Here are the related stories. Compare and contrast these stories with each-other and with your own reality.
- Jimmy Dore (YouTube) Proof That "Russia Hacked DNC Server" Is Bullsh*t Posted By The Nation Magazine
- The Nation: Unverified ‘Russiagate’ Allegations, Irresponsibly Promoted by Congress and the Media, Have Become a Grave Threat to American National Security
- The Nation: A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack
- Town Hall: How Did the Dems' IT Scandal Suspects Get Here?
- Heavy: Hina Alvi: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- National Review: Why Was Wife of DWS’s Swindler Staffer Allowed to Leave the Country?
- The Washingon Post: The story of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and an indicted IT staffer that’s lighting up the right, explained
- Daily Caller: Grassley Seeks Immigration Files For Pakistani Suspects In House IT Probe
- New York Post: What the ‘House IT Scandal’ was really about
- Slate: Is There Anything to the Conservative Media Story About Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s IT Staffers?
- Politico (02/02/2017) : House staffers under criminal investigation for alleged equipment theft
- Politico (02/06/2017): House staffers under criminal investigation still employed
- Sun Senrtinel: Exclusive: Wasserman Schultz talks about arrested aide Imran Awan
- The Daily Caller ( 05/24/2017 ): Wasserman Schultz Threatened Police Chief For Gathering Evidence On Her IT Staffer’s Alleged Crimes [VIDEO]
- Fox News Opinion: Debbie Wasserman Schultz, House Democrats and the incredible scandal the mainstream media wants you to ignore
- Politico: Watchdog wants investigation into Wasserman Schultz over IT staffer
- Wikipedia: Imran Awan
- Snopes: Imran Awan
- MSNBC (07/26/2017): Debbie Wasserman Schultz Aide Arrested Trying to Flee the Country
- Miami New Times: Here Are the Unanswered Questions About Wasserman Schultz's Awan Brothers IT Scandal
- American Thinker: Imran Awan coverage betrays media bias
- Gateway Pundit: It Has to be Asked: Was Wasserman Schultz Having Affair with Criminal IT Staffer Imran Awan?
- Center for Security Policy (02/22/2017): Another Major Democratic Email Scandal the News Media is Ignoring
- Daily Caller (Twitter): Imran Awan Possessed The Password To iPad Used By DWS When DNC Emails Were Given To WikiLeaks http://trib.al/tYXtb3p #DWS #Awan #WikiLeaks
Question: Since Imran Awan was arrested for bank fraud, would such allegations lead to the logical conclusion that he had access to, and sold the leaked Podesta emails to Guccifer 2.0, who then forwarded the data to Wikileaks?
Question: Would Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC scapegoat Russia to distract from this scandal?
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
What is the next logical step when grievances go ignored and protests are then rebuffed with militarized violent police brutality? Ask Congressman Steve Scalise.
Throughout history, time and time again, the same behaviors beget the same responses. Machiavelli over 490 years ago was just one of innumerable historians and philosophers who laid out this pattern, yet no one to this day who takes the reins of power seems to get it. They also said over and over that a one-time Pb injection or some similar intrusion of the flesh would not foment empathy for poverty, infirmity, or economic hardship of the masses.
I'm just one of many in the chorus of warning, simply reiterating history. Now I can only watch helplessly as those who ignore history doom themselves to repeated consequences.
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Now they say Syria has mass crematoriums and Syria is denying it. They said a lot of things about many leaders around the world, maybe we can look at the Iraq War:
- Mobile weapons labs? They didn’t tell the truth about those, either
- Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq
- The First Iraq War Was Also Sold to the Public Based on a Pack of Lies
- The Fundamental Lie of the Afghan War
- Lies and Consequences in Our Past 15 Wars
at 8:24 AM
Friday, March 31, 2017
Oh. They aren't taught that they only get to choose from people who can afford to make themselves known through the mass media, or get to choose only from people who are bankrolled by greed.
So when voters must hold their noses when they vote, they are not happy, and the results are similar to what's going on with Illinois' 13th district representative Rodney Davis.
- The News Gazette: Rodney Davis: No plans for C-U meeting
- Smile Politely: Rodney Davis won’t do a town hall meeting because he doesn’t do “grandstanding events”
- WMCI: Protesters Demand Congressman Rodney Davis Hold Town Hall Meeting
- Illinois State Journal-Register: Rep. Davis sets Wednesday 'tele-town hall'
- GLT89.1FM: Congressman Rodney Davis
- OnlineActions.org: Tell Rodney Davis: Hold a Town Hall in Springfield!
- Driftglass.blogspot.com: Local Weasel Plans To Duck Constituents
at 6:37 AM
Sunday, March 26, 2017
What is going on while everyone is distracted by main-stream news.
- Protesters Gather in 100 Cities Across Russia; Top Putin Critic Is Arrested
- Carmen Carrera Has a Message for Brazil and Betsy DeVos
- The Government Is 'Incidentally' Sucking up Tens of Millions of Americans’ Communications a Year, And It’s a Privacy Nightmare
- The Senate Just Sold Out Your Privacy Online to Corporations Like Comcast
- The Evidence That Russia Hacked the DNC Is Collapsing
- Rules Are for Schmucks: The Censored UN Report
- Trump Insults the Media, but Bush Bullied and Defanged It to Sell the Iraq War
- PRUITT EMAILS REVEAL COMMUNICATIONS WITH ALEC AND KOCH GROUPS
- Military Experts Issue a Warning Climate Skeptics Won't Want to Hear
- The Brad Blog Sunday TOONS!
- The public favors cutting defense spending, not adding billions more, new survey finds
- Trump Budget Horrifies Majority of Voters, Poll Finds
- Psychedelic DMT Experience Now Legal In US; First Ayahuasca Retreat Opens In Washington State
- Global Coal in Freefall, Tar Sands Development Drying Up (Bad News for Keystone XL)
- With No Proof, Rep. Gowdy Defends Nunes' Wacky White House Excursion
- Steve Bannon Is Cleaning House. He Posted A "S*it List" In WH War Room; And Paul Ryan Is Toast.
- Dark Data: Trump Backers Bankroll Firm Developing Psychological Profiles of Every U.S. Voter
- Dark Money Billionaires Push for Pro-Nuclear Radiation Climate Denier for White House Science Post
- Jane Mayer on Robert Mercer & the Dark Money Behind Trump and Bannon
- Bernie Sanders Storms CNN And Stops A Lie About Democrats Dead In Its Tracks
- Repealing prevailing wage laws hurts construction workers
- USDA Drops Plan to Test for Monsanto Weed Killer in Food
- Introducing Ask SciCheck
- Dan Goldberg on Neil Gorsuch, Marianne Lavelle on Climate Change Denial
- Tainted soy butter spurs recalls one by one; FDA remains mum
- Who gets XL Pipeline Bonanza? Koch
- Data Shows You Are More Likely To Be Shot In A Republican State
- Following Dramatic Drop In Coverage, U.S. Senators Condemn Irresponsible Lack Of Climate Change Coverage
- Alex Jones Apologizes for Pizzagate: ‘I Made Comments About Mr. Alefantis That in Hindsight I Regret
- LGBTQ+ content is being restricted on YouTube. Queer youth need these videos to survive.
- Despite Ag Industry Efforts, First Bee Species Listed As Endangered
- A "Tidal Wave" of Overdoses is Filling Up This Morgue
- PizzaGate Believers Rally At White House After Alex Jones Apologizes For Spreading Theory
- Al Franken Should Stay Exactly Where He Is
- These Cities Are Pulling Billions From the Banks That Support the Dakota Access Pipeline
- Democrats Should Focus More on Jobs, Less on Russia
- “Massive” May Day strike begins to take shape
- Latest from Politifact.
- The Age of Mass Unemployment Is Nigh, and That’s Not the Worst of It
- Heritage Foundation Alum Critical of Transgender Rights to Lead HHS Civil Rights Office
- China Is Building a 100,000 Strong Marine Corps
- Iran sanctions 15 US companies over alleged backing of Israeli ‘atrocities’
- A SOCIALIST PLAN FOR GREEN JOBS
- WHEN SMALL GROUPS OF PEOPLE SHUT DOWN CONTROVERSIAL SPEAKERS ON CAMPUSES
- Kochs Bankroll Move to Rewrite the Constitution
- Ukrainian Ammo Depot Explodes — Authorities Suspect Foul Play [VIDEO]
- 'People aren't spending': stores close doors in 'oversaturated' US retail market
- Climate Catastrophe Is Here: 2016 Hottest Year on Record
- Trump Just SCREWED Millions Of Americans With Student Loan Debt [video]
- The Warring Kleptocrats
- The DLC Lives: "Third Way" Democrats Are Trying to Push the Party Rightward
- Monsanto collusion on glyphosate & cancer
- The law no one asked for: Students can now carry concealed guns on campus in Arkansas
- Who'll help Antarctica? Claimed by everyone, protected by no one
- China warns US strategic bomber in East China Sea
- GOP Senator Really Sorry He Made Fun Of Your Boob Cancer
- Is Bankruptcy For Illinois The Answer?
- "They're Baaack! And Why You Should Be Worried – Very Worried"
at 7:51 PM
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- The New York Times: David Rockefeller, Philanthropist and Head of Chase Manhattan, Dies at 101
- Forbes: David Rockefeller, World's Oldest Billionaire, Dies At 101
- Wikipedia: David Rockefeller
- USA Today: Philanthropist, oil heir, banker David Rockefeller dies at 101
- BBC News: US billionaire philanthropist David Rockefeller dies at 101
- NPR: David Rockefeller — Philanthropist, Banker And Collector — Dies At 101
- Fox News: David Rockefeller, billionaire philanthropist, dead at 101
- CNBC: Billionaire philanthropist David Rockefeller dies at age 101
- Snopes: Billionaire David Rockefeller Dies at Age 101
- PBS: David Rockefeller, billionaire philanthropist and businessman, dies at 101
- Bloomberg: David Rockefeller, Banker, Philanthropist, Heir, Dies at 101
- ABC News: Guardian of Rockefeller fortune, philanthropy dies at 101
- Time: The World's Oldest Billionaire Just Died. The New One Has a Chocolate Fortune
- Anonymous: David Rockefeller Dies At 101
- RT: Billionaire banker David Rockefeller dies aged 101
- Info Wars: GLOBALIST DAVID ROCKEFELLER DEAD AT 101
- Collective Evolution: BILLIONAIRE BANKER DAVID ROCKEFELLER DIES AT THE AGE OF 101
- Mansion Global: A Look at David Rockefeller’s Real Estate Gifts
- Daily Mail: The last of the golden Gatsby playboys: David Rockefeller's death at 101 marks the end of the last living connection to that extraordinary era, writes ROBERT HARDMAN
- Veterans Today: David Rockefeller dies — link to JFK assassination exposed!
- Heavy: Did David Rockefeller Have Seven Heart Transplants?
- We Are Change: NEW WORLD ORDER KINGPIN DAVID ROCKEFELLER DEAD AT 101
- Quartz: 1915-2017 - David Rockefeller, the oil heir who made philanthropy the family business, has died at 101
- Tru News: Billionaire globalist David Rockefeller dies at 101
- Inside Philanthropy: Why So Many People Are Waiting for David Rockefeller to Die
- New Eastern Outlook: D. Rockefeller’s Gruesome Legacy
at 7:05 AM
Saturday, March 18, 2017
How do we explain this problem in the United States, where nearly everyone goes to school, yet it seems more than half of the population are struggling with certain aspects of thinking. What are they thinking?
They forgot or lack knowledge of the tragedies which caused the creation of safety and environmental regulations.
If they, their immediate family or social circle are not affected by something directly, they believe it's a conspiracy or a lie, is evil or they simply don't care, despite that they are still affected by it in some way.
They never question or challenge their authority figures or opinion leaders on any claim based on false, misleading or incomplete information, which makes them the best candidates for employment by exploitative narcissistic sociopaths (which you must be in order to not be bothered by capitalism in its current form.)
They are incapable of empathy or compassion. Despite being taught all the information about a different group of people, they are incapable of, or unwilling to imagining what the lives of those people are like.
They are incapable of abstract thinking, unable to extrapolate the cause and effect of things over time or across relational distances.
They are easily manipulated by distorted statistics, misleading or omitted information, or information from two different unrelated issues placed in close proximity, either in time or side-by-side physicall, such as the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the invasion of Iraq.
They are easily distracted by stimuli which appeals to basic needs, and easily conditioned into abject consumerism, leading them into permanent indebtedness.
They are unwilling to make an effort to change their ways, despite losing their jobs to outsourcing or innovation, or they simply cannot because they lack the savings necessary to move out of a bad area or situation.
They are conned into voting against their own interests and blaming others for their own mistakes.
They make up the vast majority of the population. Why? Capitalism. Abject Capitalism.
The result? The current government.
See Fischer's Theory on Cognitive Development. See also Piaget's Theory of Cognitive Development.
These people have all the hallmarks of children younger than age 11, yet they are adults.
This is the consequence of Manufacturing Consent, traced back as far as Sigmund Freud, Edward Bernays and William Randolph Hearst.
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
- Fracking Found Responsible For Blast that Severely Burned Entire Family – No One Charged.
- Horrifying Precedent — Court Rules Cops Can Allow Dogs To Maul Innocent People.
- Does Anyone Care About D.C.’s Missing Black And Latinx Teens?
- The 100 Most Damaging Wikileaks Who Haven’t Been Paying Attention.
- Indiana Reveals The Arsenal They Brought With Them To Standing Rock.
- Leading Psychiatrists Follow Top-Dog Bankers’ Guide to Career Advancement.
- “Most of the World is Just Collapsing in Laughter” on Claims that Russia Intervened in the US Election: An Interview with Noam Chomsky.
- Tillerson Used 'Alias' Email to Discuss Climate at Exxon, NY AG Says.
- California Judge Rules Against Monsanto, Allows Cancer Warning on Roundup.
- In Women’s Strike, Media Miss a Moment to Look in Mirror.
- We Are Just Six States Away From A Constitutional Crisis – Details.
- Wikileaks: U.S. Gov’t Bought Control Over Software Privacy Vulnerabilities, Kept Them Hidden from Public, Tech Firms.
- The EPA Used to Tweet About the Environment. Now It Just Tweets About Scott Pruitt.
- Profitable Companies, No Taxes: Here’s How They Did It.
- Former Koch Agents, Staffing Trump's Federal Agencies.
- Can Customs and Border Officials Search Your Phone? These Are Your Rights.
- How the System Got Broken, and Why It Can’t Be Fixed.
- 'Real Americans' have always been rebels: a guide for progressive patriotism.
at 9:59 AM
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
How much fake news is there about genetically modified organisms (GMO)?
- Scientific American: Study Linking Genetically Modified Corn to Rat Tumors Is Retracted
- CBS News: Study says genetically modified corn causes tumors, but other scientists skeptical about research
- GMO News: Not Safe To Eat: Rats Fed Lifetime Of GMO Corn Grow Horrifying Tumors, Die Very Early
- Journal of Lipid Research: Genetically modified mice for the study of apolipoprotein B
- GMO Seralini: Seralini Attacker Found Guilty of Forgery over Monsanto Study Review.
- Genetic Literacy Project: Scientists react to republished Séralini GMO maize rat study
- Science Direct: RETRACTED: Long term toxicity of a Roundup herbicide and a Roundup-tolerant genetically modified maize
I guess by now you figured out that there is a war going on, using scientific studies that may or may not be distorted or falsified.
at 5:54 PM
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
- Mulvaney Lies About Trump’s Promise Not to Cut Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid
- You're On Your Own: Republicans Plan Attack on Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security
- Trump Doubles Down on Controversial Pledge to Leave Social Security, Medicare Untouched
- Paul Ryan Plans To Use Trump’s Chaos To Destroy Medicare, Medicaid And Social Security
- Trump is betting the economy 'sails' and will pay for Social Security and Medicaid shortfalls
- Trump and Paul Ryan Head for a Clash Over the Budget, and Ideology
- Trump Protects Gun Rights of Social Security Beneficiaries
- Proposed GOP Cuts Would Sharply Increase Elder Poverty
Are some of these stories fake? Maybe we should start following individual journalists, but I'm not sure they are out from under the thumbs of their editors and producers.
at 6:28 AM
Saturday, February 11, 2017
So let's start with a list of links where you can find the supplies you need to delay the inevitable.
- Livescience: Apocalypse Now: The Gear You Need to Survive Doomsday.
- Wilderness.org: Your Fall Camping Checklist.
- Dream Camping Gear: Dream Camping Gear List.
- Bestproducts.com: 104 Essential Camping Supplies for a Weekend Outdoors.
- Amazon Best Sellers: Outdoor Camping Hiking equipment.
Now lets see what's good for bartering and trading when money doesn't mean anything anymore.
- Backdoor Survival: 40 Items to Barter in a Post-Collapse World.
- The Prepper Journal: 10 of the Best Bartering Items if the grid goes down.
- Prepperzine: Top 25 Barter Items to Stockpile.
- Secrets of Survival: The Top 15 Commodities to Barter With Post Collapse.
When you finally stake a claim on some unoccupied land or you've merged into a tight-knit community, You will need some supplies for cultivating your own food, but be careful.
- Food Storage and Survival: Four Reasons I Won’t be Buying Survival Seeds.
- Mother Earth News: Survival Seed Banks, Part 1: What Seeds Are Available?
- Farmers Market Coalition.
- Treehugger: The principles behind designing a backyard food forest.
Now we're back to growing our own food and sharing. No more kings.
Thursday, January 5, 2017
Why do such products exist in the first place? Because they are popular despite the hazard they pose to consumers. Is it unreasonable to assume that most popular things are not good for you?
Infants first explore with their sense of taste, without supervision they will put anything in their mouths. Since most people don't seem to mange their impulses well, why not nurture their sense of instant gratification and capitalize on it? Thus is born the consumer economy.
The logic that populism is bad, is used to argue against populism in politics, but typically this argument comes from people who have already grabbed the power for themselves and don't want to share the wealth. They would rather watch everyone else for whom they don't care, starve or freeze to death. This didn't work out too well for the Romanov family on July 17, 1918, or Benito Mussolini on April 28, 1945.
People just want a living wage, but giving them too much money will give them enough ease to start thinking about other things besides scraping, kicking and scratching for their survival.
The world is full of historical accounts of revolutions where the chief cause was too few people hoarding resources at the expense of everyone else, and here we are again at the end of 2016. Too few people have hoarded the money, the raw resources, the industry, the government and the political system.
As of this writing, the evidence still has yet to be delivered to the President, Congress and the President-Elect by the Intelligence agencies, yet every day since the election, the main-stream media keeps repeating the mantra "Russia's manipulation of U.S. elections" despite a complete lack of evidence.
They didn't have evidence of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in Iraq either. They eventually made up a completely false story about Iraq purchasing Yellow Cake Uranium. When the false story was exposed by Joe Wilson, operatives in the main-stream media outed his wife as an intelligence agent, putting her life in danger. The main-stream media operative walked away without a scratch when he should have been tried for treason.
Now it looks like they're playing the same old game, trying to foment a new cold war. Why? There's a ton of money to be made.
- WashPost Is Richly Rewarded for False News About Russia Threat While Public Is Deceived
- THE U.S. GOVERNMENT THINKS THOUSANDS OF RUSSIAN HACKERS MAY BE READING MY BLOG. THEY AREN’T.
- But security experts say that the document provides little in the way of forensic "proof" to confirm the government's attribution.
- Assange To Hannity: Source For WikiLeaks Was Not Russian Government
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Officially, January 2 was a holiday, but House Republicans had other plans.
- House Republicans reverse their plans to eviscerate the Office of Congressional Ethics
- House Republicans’ Twisted ‘Reform’ Plan: Gutting the Office of Congressional Ethics
- House Republicans pull plan to gut independent ethics committee after Trump tweets
- House Republicans Move To Weaken Congressional Ethics Office
- House Republicans vote to rein in independent ethics office
- House GOP Votes to Severely Weaken the Office of Congressional Ethics
- Your Independent Office Of Congressional Ethics Vote Checklist