So let's start with a list of links where you can find the supplies you need to delay the inevitable.
- Livescience: Apocalypse Now: The Gear You Need to Survive Doomsday.
- Wilderness.org: Your Fall Camping Checklist.
- Dream Camping Gear: Dream Camping Gear List.
- Bestproducts.com: 104 Essential Camping Supplies for a Weekend Outdoors.
- Amazon Best Sellers: Outdoor Camping Hiking equipment.
Now lets see what's good for bartering and trading when money doesn't mean anything anymore.
- Backdoor Survival: 40 Items to Barter in a Post-Collapse World.
- The Prepper Journal: 10 of the Best Bartering Items if the grid goes down.
- Prepperzine: Top 25 Barter Items to Stockpile.
- Secrets of Survival: The Top 15 Commodities to Barter With Post Collapse.
When you finally stake a claim on some unoccupied land or you've merged into a tight-knit community, You will need some supplies for cultivating your own food, but be careful.
- Food Storage and Survival: Four Reasons I Won’t be Buying Survival Seeds.
- Mother Earth News: Survival Seed Banks, Part 1: What Seeds Are Available?
- Farmers Market Coalition.
- Treehugger: The principles behind designing a backyard food forest.
Now we're back to growing our own food and sharing. No more kings.